How to open backup files?? .nbu?

Anonymous
2007-03-18T05:37:15+00:00

Hi everyone,

I was just wondering if there was anyway of opening the backup files from Nokia PC Suite which is the .nbu file? Such as any programs? I actually can't restore my calender entries onto my 6300 which was backed up from my 6230 using the latest PC Suite (/discussions/board/message?board.id=pcsuite&message.id=13590)

I'd ust like to read the calender entries so i can just manually type them into my phone.

Any help would be great!

thanks :D

Windows for home | Other | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2017-03-03T08:02:40+00:00

    I know it late but I got this when I searched for my use.

    The NBU Explorer, you can check and give a try.

    http://nbuexplorer.en.lo4d.com/details

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  3. Anonymous
    2014-02-12T20:48:25+00:00

    Have you tried what was mentioned earlier in this thread?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2014-02-05T13:59:02+00:00

    Hello can anyone let me know, I have E90 communicator I need to open the offline *.nbu file to extract some data epecially some image files. how can I do that what sofware I can use without downloading all the data back to the phone.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more