How to open backup files?? .nbu?

Anonymous
2007-03-18T05:37:15+00:00

Hi everyone,

I was just wondering if there was anyway of opening the backup files from Nokia PC Suite which is the .nbu file? Such as any programs? I actually can't restore my calender entries onto my 6300 which was backed up from my 6230 using the latest PC Suite (/discussions/board/message?board.id=pcsuite&message.id=13590)

I'd ust like to read the calender entries so i can just manually type them into my phone.

Any help would be great!

thanks :D

Windows for home | Other | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2011-05-13T08:21:22+00:00

    thanks a looott guys this works absolutely fine for my 5800 backup file http://sourceforge.net/projects/nbuexplorer/

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2011-04-14T10:58:41+00:00

    http://sourceforge.net/projects/nbuexplorer/

    Works for 6220c too. Many thanks!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2011-03-31T01:51:59+00:00

    http://sourceforge.net/projects/nbuexplorer/

    This program runs just great for Nokia 5800 backup files!!  Thanks you for your great work petrusek

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2010-09-05T04:38:10+00:00

    Dude you are the best. Even Noki is not as good as this!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2010-07-11T07:51:19+00:00

    I just fell in love with you.

    I gone swimming with my N95 and that was not a good idea, i have uptodate back up tho, but no way to restore it with out n series which im not going to get anymore.

    Over 500+ contacts were missing for a while, not anymore. Kisses! =)

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments