How to open backup files?? .nbu?

Anonymous
2007-03-18T05:37:15+00:00

Hi everyone,

I was just wondering if there was anyway of opening the backup files from Nokia PC Suite which is the .nbu file? Such as any programs? I actually can't restore my calender entries onto my 6300 which was backed up from my 6230 using the latest PC Suite (/discussions/board/message?board.id=pcsuite&message.id=13590)

I'd ust like to read the calender entries so i can just manually type them into my phone.

Any help would be great!

thanks :D

Windows for home | Other | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2009-10-26T09:53:21+00:00

    So it seems that N80 contacts are stored in different format in nbu. Is the nbu file from N80 parsed to the end (does the "File parsing log" contain something like "Unknown section type - BREAK !!!")? I have no sample data from N80 to analyze...

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2009-09-19T20:36:07+00:00

    Is anyone interested in testing application for browsing, viewing and extracting content of *.nbu archives, which I am trying to develop? Here is the screenshot. I am planning to make it opensource later, but first I need help with testing and I would appreciate sample data from more phone types than I have access to...

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2008-07-09T15:44:57+00:00

    wat if i have more than 50 calendar notes? are there any free alternatives?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2007-03-23T16:55:08+00:00

    anyone have any idea if this is actually possible??

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2007-03-18T14:02:58+00:00

    Hi, if u managed to open up the .nbu file, please tell how to do it. I am as desperate as u... Thanks!

    EDIT: Removed contact details.

    Message Edited by mercurius on 19-Mar-2007

    01:05 PM

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments