Deleting A User Account Picture

Anonymous
2010-01-06T01:53:23+00:00

Does anyone know how I can delete a user account picture? I know how to add or change, but I created a picture for the Administrator, and I now want there to be no picture at all.

Thanks!

Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Accessibility

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

52 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2018-03-03T21:48:56+00:00

    That is a little too complicated, why is it so difficult to remove a picture?

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2018-03-04T02:58:30+00:00

    I got it ,yes very simple  TY

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Don Varnau 19,930 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2018-03-04T13:26:37+00:00

    Lenna. replied:

    That is a little too complicated, why is it so difficult to remove a picture?

    Are you really trying to delete a picture or simply change your User Account picture?

    Don

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2018-03-16T05:45:49+00:00

    That's a disrespectful amount of work you make us do just to delete a user picture.  You should empower us, not throw bricks in our path.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2018-03-16T09:11:50+00:00

    Hi

    I find that if u offer your help then u should not complain. In future I would not know what I should ask or should not ask. Anyway thanks for your time. And I don't know if it works as I am afaiid to ask again.

    Best regards

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments