Deleting A User Account Picture

Anonymous
2010-01-06T01:53:23+00:00

Does anyone know how I can delete a user account picture? I know how to add or change, but I created a picture for the Administrator, and I now want there to be no picture at all.

Thanks!

Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Accessibility

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

52 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2017-11-14T02:47:43+00:00

    When I look at this file it is empty.  The path works but empty file.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Don Varnau 19,930 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2017-11-14T10:55:00+00:00

    foxy girl replied:

    When I look at this file it is empty.  The path works but empty file.

    Try Start > Settings > Accounts > your account.

    Don

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2018-01-03T19:24:00+00:00

    Hello, I need some help.

    My profile picture is a picture, but I have made I video for my profile and I can't delete it!

    I don't know what to do.

    Help me please!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Don Varnau 19,930 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2018-01-03T22:39:17+00:00

    AnnabellaAbrahamyan replied:

    My profile picture is a picture, but I have made I video for my profile and I can't delete it!

    I don't know what to do.

    Hi,

    We need more information.

    Are you referring to a profile picture that appears when you sign in to Windows?

    Which version of Windows?

    Don

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2018-01-03T22:57:47+00:00

    Hello Don,

    Here is more information about my situation;

    So I opened my new Inspiron 17 5000 (Dell),

    Playing around with it, I made a photo for my profile picture (not using the Microsoft web)and a video too (not using the web). I went to the website to delete my photo, I did that, but, in my computer it didn't do anything. The web didn't show the video I made. I tried to find a way how to do it in my computer. Unfortunately,  I didn't  find a way. And I need help.

    Annabella

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments