Deleting A User Account Picture

Anonymous
2010-01-06T01:53:23+00:00

Does anyone know how I can delete a user account picture? I know how to add or change, but I created a picture for the Administrator, and I now want there to be no picture at all.

Thanks!

Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Accessibility

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

52 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2014-03-07T20:40:41+00:00

    Hi Microsoft support,

    I have followed the instructions to supplied by Azeez

    1. in C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\User Account Pictures there was no preview so I couldn't see what to delete
    2. So deleted all of them

     3. The offending picture is still there when I look at my account profile.

    Please advise what to do to get rid of it.

    Regards

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2014-04-10T00:10:26+00:00

    I did not want my photo up on my computer to begin with.  Why did you design Windows 8.1 to automatically put someones photo on the screen on boot up.?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2015-05-07T14:19:38+00:00

    Split from this thread.

    Hi Azeez sorry but you might as well written this reply in Chinese, which I don't speak or read, I'm absolutely none the wiser. Sorry

    Was this answer helpful?

    6 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Don Varnau 19,930 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2015-07-07T13:03:36+00:00

     sorry but you might as well written this reply in Chinese, which I don't speak or read, I'm absolutely none the wiser. Sorry

    Which version of Windows are you running?

    Don

    Was this answer helpful?

    6 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more