Deleting A User Account Picture

Anonymous
2010-01-06T01:53:23+00:00

Does anyone know how I can delete a user account picture? I know how to add or change, but I created a picture for the Administrator, and I now want there to be no picture at all.

Thanks!

Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Accessibility

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

52 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2018-05-10T04:23:26+00:00

    I did that, and it just added another picture but kept the old one too.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Don Varnau 19,930 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2018-05-10T08:26:45+00:00

    I did that, and it just added another picture but kept the old one too.

    When, exactly, do you see the old picture?

    Is the old picture one that you've saved to the computer or is it one of te stock images that came with Windows?

    Don

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments