Deleting A User Account Picture

Anonymous
2010-01-06T01:53:23+00:00

Does anyone know how I can delete a user account picture? I know how to add or change, but I created a picture for the Administrator, and I now want there to be no picture at all.

Thanks!

Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Accessibility

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

52 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2015-09-23T13:56:55+00:00

    That doesn't work in Windows 10. The user account pictures are here: 

    C:\Users\User_Name\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\AccountPictures

    And, by the way, I was really stupid to install the Windows 10 "upgrade". Talk about a "downgrade". Sheesh!

    Was this answer helpful?

    100+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2015-09-16T01:51:45+00:00

    <In reply to deleted post>

    Hey, any way you can help me out too? My profile picture won't delete and I've gone through every step I can think of. I have to add another photo in order to delete the previous one. It's right on my start button and I can never delete it. Please help?????

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  4. Don Varnau 19,930 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2015-07-07T13:03:36+00:00

     sorry but you might as well written this reply in Chinese, which I don't speak or read, I'm absolutely none the wiser. Sorry

    Which version of Windows are you running?

    Don

    Was this answer helpful?

    6 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2015-05-07T14:19:38+00:00

    Split from this thread.

    Hi Azeez sorry but you might as well written this reply in Chinese, which I don't speak or read, I'm absolutely none the wiser. Sorry

    Was this answer helpful?

    6 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments