I'm very sorry Don,
your help did not help.
I did exactly what you wrote to me, I did not find the video I've made as my profile picture on my computer. Can I do something in settings on my computer to delete the video?
Annabella
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Does anyone know how I can delete a user account picture? I know how to add or change, but I created a picture for the Administrator, and I now want there to be no picture at all.
Thanks!
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I'm very sorry Don,
your help did not help.
I did exactly what you wrote to me, I did not find the video I've made as my profile picture on my computer. Can I do something in settings on my computer to delete the video?
Annabella
Here is more information about my situation;
So I opened my new Inspiron 17 5000 (Dell),
Playing around with it, I made a photo for my profile picture (not using the Microsoft web)and a video too (not using the web). I went to the website to delete my photo, I did that, but, in my computer it didn't do anything. The web didn't show the video I made. I tried to find a way how to do it in my computer. Unfortunately, I didn't find a way. And I need help.
OK. I think you're wanting to delete a Windows 10 account picture.
Try the procedure posted by Lynnwalters_964 on page 2 of this thread.
You will need to be able to see Hidden and System files. Do that this way...
Search Cortana for File Explorer Options and open that.
On the View tab, check Show hidden files, folders & drives and uncheck
Hide protected operating system files. Then try the Lynnwalters_964 procedures.
It's complicated. Post back here if you need help with it.
Don
Hello Don,
Here is more information about my situation;
So I opened my new Inspiron 17 5000 (Dell),
Playing around with it, I made a photo for my profile picture (not using the Microsoft web)and a video too (not using the web). I went to the website to delete my photo, I did that, but, in my computer it didn't do anything. The web didn't show the video I made. I tried to find a way how to do it in my computer. Unfortunately, I didn't find a way. And I need help.
Annabella
AnnabellaAbrahamyan replied:
My profile picture is a picture, but I have made I video for my profile and I can't delete it!
I don't know what to do.
Hi,
We need more information.
Are you referring to a profile picture that appears when you sign in to Windows?
Which version of Windows?
Don
Hello, I need some help.
My profile picture is a picture, but I have made I video for my profile and I can't delete it!
I don't know what to do.
Help me please!!