Deleting A User Account Picture

Anonymous
2010-01-06T01:53:23+00:00

Does anyone know how I can delete a user account picture? I know how to add or change, but I created a picture for the Administrator, and I now want there to be no picture at all.

Thanks!

Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Accessibility

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

52 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2018-05-02T02:06:01+00:00

    My administrator account photo in windows 10 on my computer.   I added a new photo that I prefer but my unwanted photo remains, even though I went to manage my Microsoft account to edit my profile & in edit I  pressed remove;  the picture went away there but it still shows up as an alternative picture when I reboot my computer.  I just want to remove it all together.  Is just frustrating that I don't get the option to just push a delete button without having to jump through hoops to get rid of it.  (you probably guessed I'm not a tech guy -ha; why not just have a delete options on the photo if you right click or ?)

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2018-05-02T01:07:04+00:00

    go into settings /then account settings and on the bottom of the page you have options  to change or search for photo and that's the way i changed it 

    I use a photo from my android phone that i uploaded to my pc  for my photo

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Don Varnau 19,930 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2018-05-02T00:46:29+00:00

    FrankSteffen replied:

    This is crazy;  why wouldn't this be made so that us users could choose to add or delete a picture as we see fit.  Is Microsoft collecting photos of us for a year book or something?  They are our pictures;  my next computer may be a M.A.C;  first I have to check & see if they are keeping my personal information too!  

    What picture are you trying to change?

    What problem are you having in doing this?

    Which version of Windows?

    Don

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2018-05-01T23:51:01+00:00

    This is crazy;  why wouldn't this be made so that us users could choose to add or delete a picture as we see fit.  Is Microsoft collecting photos of us for a year book or something?  They are our pictures;  my next computer may be a M.A.C;  first I have to check & see if they are keeping my personal information too!

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2018-03-16T10:26:06+00:00

    Hi

    I  don't know if it vworks as there is no tips or explanations. Thanks anyway I stop now ss I I don't want to keep replying to mails with no tips to my question.

    Bedt regards

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments