When I look at this file it is empty. The path works but empty file.
Deleting A User Account Picture
Does anyone know how I can delete a user account picture? I know how to add or change, but I created a picture for the Administrator, and I now want there to be no picture at all.
Thanks!
Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Accessibility
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
52 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2017-11-14T02:47:43+00:00 -
Don Varnau 19,930 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
2017-11-12T11:59:17+00:00 karenschuck replied:
I want to delete the user account pictures
Please see the two posts just above yours on this page.
Don
-
Anonymous
2017-11-12T02:08:12+00:00 I want to delete the user account pictures
-
Deleted
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
-
Anonymous
2015-10-19T18:35:15+00:00 I tried these steps but maybe I missed something here. How do you do this for Windows 10 step by step? Thank your for your assistance!