I did that, and it just added another picture but kept the old one too.
When, exactly, do you see the old picture?
Is the old picture one that you've saved to the computer or is it one of te stock images that came with Windows?
Don
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Does anyone know how I can delete a user account picture? I know how to add or change, but I created a picture for the Administrator, and I now want there to be no picture at all.
Thanks!
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I did that, and it just added another picture but kept the old one too.
When, exactly, do you see the old picture?
Is the old picture one that you've saved to the computer or is it one of te stock images that came with Windows?
Don
I did that, and it just added another picture but kept the old one too.
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
I did not want my photo up on my computer to begin with. Why did you design Windows 8.1 to automatically put someones photo on the screen on boot up.?