Deleting A User Account Picture

Anonymous
2010-01-06T01:53:23+00:00

Does anyone know how I can delete a user account picture? I know how to add or change, but I created a picture for the Administrator, and I now want there to be no picture at all.

Thanks!

Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Accessibility

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

52 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Don Varnau 19,930 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2018-05-02T00:46:29+00:00

    FrankSteffen replied:

    This is crazy;  why wouldn't this be made so that us users could choose to add or delete a picture as we see fit.  Is Microsoft collecting photos of us for a year book or something?  They are our pictures;  my next computer may be a M.A.C;  first I have to check & see if they are keeping my personal information too!  

    What picture are you trying to change?

    What problem are you having in doing this?

    Which version of Windows?

    Don

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2018-05-01T23:51:01+00:00

    This is crazy;  why wouldn't this be made so that us users could choose to add or delete a picture as we see fit.  Is Microsoft collecting photos of us for a year book or something?  They are our pictures;  my next computer may be a M.A.C;  first I have to check & see if they are keeping my personal information too!

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Don Varnau 19,930 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2018-03-16T09:21:53+00:00

    Lenna replied:

    I find that if u offer your help then u should not complain. In future I would not know what I should ask or should not ask. Anyway thanks for your time. And I don't know if it works as I am afaid to ask again.

    Are you really trying to delete a picture or simply change your User Account picture?

    It's very easy to change an account picture.

    Don

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Don Varnau 19,930 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2018-03-04T13:26:37+00:00

    Lenna. replied:

    That is a little too complicated, why is it so difficult to remove a picture?

    Are you really trying to delete a picture or simply change your User Account picture?

    Don

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2018-03-04T02:58:30+00:00

    I got it ,yes very simple  TY

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments