Deleting A User Account Picture

Anonymous
2010-01-06T01:53:23+00:00

Does anyone know how I can delete a user account picture? I know how to add or change, but I created a picture for the Administrator, and I now want there to be no picture at all.

Thanks!

Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Accessibility

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

52 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Don Varnau 19,930 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2018-05-03T23:28:08+00:00

    My administrator account photo in windows 10 on my computer.   I added a new photo that I prefer but my unwanted photo remains, even though I went to manage my Microsoft account to edit my profile & in edit I  pressed remove;  the picture went away there but it still shows up as an alternative picture when I reboot my computer.  I just want to remove it all together.  Is just frustrating that I don't get the option to just push a delete button without having to jump through hoops to get rid of it.  (you probably guessed I'm not a tech guy -ha; why not just have a delete options on the photo if you right click or ?)

    Sorry. Lost track of this thread.

    > picture went away there but it still shows up as an alternative picture when I reboot my computer.

    Does this mean that on startup you see your name and picture and the Administrator name and picture? And that you want a different picture for the Administrator?

    Don

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2018-05-02T02:06:01+00:00

    My administrator account photo in windows 10 on my computer.   I added a new photo that I prefer but my unwanted photo remains, even though I went to manage my Microsoft account to edit my profile & in edit I  pressed remove;  the picture went away there but it still shows up as an alternative picture when I reboot my computer.  I just want to remove it all together.  Is just frustrating that I don't get the option to just push a delete button without having to jump through hoops to get rid of it.  (you probably guessed I'm not a tech guy -ha; why not just have a delete options on the photo if you right click or ?)

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2018-05-02T01:07:04+00:00

    go into settings /then account settings and on the bottom of the page you have options  to change or search for photo and that's the way i changed it 

    I use a photo from my android phone that i uploaded to my pc  for my photo

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2018-03-16T10:26:06+00:00

    Hi

    I  don't know if it vworks as there is no tips or explanations. Thanks anyway I stop now ss I I don't want to keep replying to mails with no tips to my question.

    Bedt regards

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Don Varnau 19,930 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2018-03-16T09:20:41+00:00

    CraigMcKenzie2 replied:

    That's a disrespectful amount of work you make us do just to delete a user picture.  You should empower us, not throw bricks in our path.

    Are you really trying to delete a picture or simply change your User Account picture?

    It's very easy to change an account picture.

    Don

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments