My battery is set up to charge to 80%. How to I change it to charge a 100%?

Anonymous
2010-01-31T15:47:12+00:00

My battery is set up to charge to 80%. How to I change it to charge a 100%?

I have a laptop samsung Q320

Thanks!

Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2010-03-13T05:58:33+00:00

Click "Start" > All programs > Samsung > Battery Life Extender > Battery Life Extender .  Click "yes" if prompted. When the program launches you should have the option to go back and forth between 100 and 80% on your battery.

Hope this is what you were looking for.

Was this answer helpful?

100+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2010-02-01T04:55:34+00:00

Hi MEY85,

Since you need support for the Samsung Laptop battery to setup a charge of 100%, you may need to get in touch with Samsung for further assistance.

You may refer the following link to contact Samsung:

http://www.samsung.com/us/info/contactus.html#

Hope this information is helpful.

Praseetha K

Microsoft Answers Support Engineer

Visit our Microsoft Answers Feedback Forum and let us know what you think.

Was this answer helpful?

40+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

45 additional answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2011-05-01T06:35:35+00:00

    Hello every one,

    I have the same problem, I have set the battery to charge to 80%, and then I have changed the OS from Vista to Windows7; therefore, now I can't find the Samsung file.

    What can I do??

    Noora

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2011-04-22T18:15:13+00:00

    thanks much

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2011-04-16T21:48:50+00:00

    I echo Michelle76542, this was very helpful. I read a tip on how to change it 80% some time ago, and then forgot how to change it back! Battery is on its way back to 100% :-)

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments