My battery is set up to charge to 80%. How to I change it to charge a 100%?

Anonymous
2010-01-31T15:47:12+00:00

My battery is set up to charge to 80%. How to I change it to charge a 100%?

I have a laptop samsung Q320

Thanks!

Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2010-03-13T05:58:33+00:00

Click "Start" > All programs > Samsung > Battery Life Extender > Battery Life Extender .  Click "yes" if prompted. When the program launches you should have the option to go back and forth between 100 and 80% on your battery.

Hope this is what you were looking for.

Was this answer helpful?

100+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2010-02-01T04:55:34+00:00

Hi MEY85,

Since you need support for the Samsung Laptop battery to setup a charge of 100%, you may need to get in touch with Samsung for further assistance.

You may refer the following link to contact Samsung:

http://www.samsung.com/us/info/contactus.html#

Hope this information is helpful.

Praseetha K

Microsoft Answers Support Engineer

Visit our Microsoft Answers Feedback Forum and let us know what you think.

Was this answer helpful?

40+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

45 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2017-02-03T17:35:51+00:00

    My battery is set up to charge to 80%. How to I change it to charge a 100%?

    I have a laptop samsung Q320

    Thanks!

    Hi, how do I do this on Windows 10? Samsung laptop as well (not sure of model number).

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2016-06-01T11:43:49+00:00

    Thank you.

    I just bought a new battery and could not change the setting to get it to charge 100%

    Your help was awesome.

    Thankyou for sharing this idea

    Steven T

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2016-04-01T06:28:57+00:00

    After the windows 10 upgrade my samsung battery extender is gone and even all of my samsung softwares are gone too. so now i am not being able to do anything with my battery extension. please help

    I am from united arab emirates. live chat in with samsung in this place is useless, they are not helpful.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments