start > control panel > personalization > then ... window color .
Change the colour of the taskbar in windows 7?
i want to change the colour of the taskbar in windows 7 but how do i do it?
thankyou in advance
Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Accessibility
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
49 additional answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2017-07-25T12:24:01+00:00 When I go to windows color, then which one do I change.
-
Anonymous
2017-01-05T00:23:30+00:00 Hi,
Since this thread has already aged and an answer was provided, I would highly suggest you to post a new thread for us to assist you better. Please make sure that you put the correct tagging so that your thread will be easy to find.
Regards.
-
Anonymous
2017-01-04T01:49:52+00:00 Do you guys know what the hex code for the taskbar is?
-
Anonymous
2016-04-30T07:38:26+00:00 Thank you,
I found this really helpful. Prob solved now.