Other issues or features related to Microsoft Edge on Windows 10
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I tried to redeem the Bing rewards which told me that I need to add my phone number. I clicked on the link provided on that page (Add your phone number), tried adding the number, and since then I'm getting blocked over and over again with the following message:
"Try another verification method That verification method isn't working right now. Please try another method."
I tried adding my other number and yet it kept blocking me. I don't recall violating the terms and conditions. I remember adding my phone number as the security info which I removed later, but that should not stop me from adding the other number.
Please help me with the following.
Edit: The issue has been resolved now.
Other issues or features related to Microsoft Edge on Windows 10
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
The issue seems to be solved in this morning. Now I can add my phone number again. Thank you for support.
Yeah men!!! MICROSOFT YOURE SO SOFT!!!!
No I put a number in an now they are telling me I have to wait 30days. I trying to use my points for my game subscription that is due today.
i really need help, i can't add my phone number after i removed the previous one, can anyone help me with this?
Hello Microsoft teams I cannot put my phone number it keeps blocking me off it always says "this verification method is not working right now try again later" please help me