Other issues or features related to Microsoft Edge on Windows 10
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I tried to redeem the Bing rewards which told me that I need to add my phone number. I clicked on the link provided on that page (Add your phone number), tried adding the number, and since then I'm getting blocked over and over again with the following message:
"Try another verification method That verification method isn't working right now. Please try another method."
I tried adding my other number and yet it kept blocking me. I don't recall violating the terms and conditions. I remember adding my phone number as the security info which I removed later, but that should not stop me from adding the other number.
Please help me with the following.
Edit: The issue has been resolved now.
Other issues or features related to Microsoft Edge on Windows 10
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
The issue seems to be solved in this morning. Now I can add my phone number again. Thank you for support.
Good day Srimoyee! I am glad to be able to provide assistance to you today. There are other users who reported for the same issue and you can consider clearing up the cache on the browser that you are using and also I would suggest to monitor it for a bit more of time as there might be an issue on the system or server that is interfering with this one but if it will still be same later today then you can head over to the link below to check it directly with the MS Rewards Support as they have information and access to provide on what transpired on the issue that you have encountered and my apologies as well as this is a user to user forum and therefore we do not have inside access to be able to cross check this from our end.
https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/p/?LinkID=823675
*Clearing cache in MS Edge and Google Chrome*
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/edge/learning-c...
https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/3205...
___________________________________________________________
Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
___________________________________________________________
Regards,
Paul R.
I contacted the rewards support before posting this but haven't heard back yet. Clearing cache did not solve the problem. I tried doing the same from my phone and yet it shows me the same. I discovered that many other users are facing the same issue while trying to redeem their rewards. So this has to be an issue on Microsoft end and not the user end. And it needs to be fixed asap.
Yes there are others who experienced the same thing and it will be best to send a follow up to the rewards team with regards to this and again my apologies on this.
Glad to know that and have a good day.