Other issues or features related to Microsoft Edge on Windows 10
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I tried to redeem the Bing rewards which told me that I need to add my phone number. I clicked on the link provided on that page (Add your phone number), tried adding the number, and since then I'm getting blocked over and over again with the following message:
"Try another verification method That verification method isn't working right now. Please try another method."
I tried adding my other number and yet it kept blocking me. I don't recall violating the terms and conditions. I remember adding my phone number as the security info which I removed later, but that should not stop me from adding the other number.
Please help me with the following.
Edit: The issue has been resolved now.
Other issues or features related to Microsoft Edge on Windows 10
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
The issue seems to be solved in this morning. Now I can add my phone number again. Thank you for support.
i also have an issue, microsoft rewards is a piece of ****. i spent 15 days grinding for a giftcard just to get asked for a phone verification and i dont even have a **** phone number.
dont waste your time on microsoft rewards unless you have a phone number.
I am having the same issue it keep on asking me for my phone number. My phone number is in my account. I don't have any other phone numbers to put in. I have talked to customer service and then thy sent me some were else I sat on hold for 45 minutes and finally gave up. All I would like is to have my pc gaming card. Before all I had to do is hit it and the number where in my email. This new system is a joke.
can you also help me please I'm experiencing the same problem for around 4 days now and I want to redeem coins from a game so i can buy the battle pass I have 10k saved up and I haven't violated any terms of service. I dont know why its doing this
I need help because my number doesn’t work so I can’t redeem stuff