Other issues or features related to Microsoft Edge on Windows 10
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I tried to redeem the Bing rewards which told me that I need to add my phone number. I clicked on the link provided on that page (Add your phone number), tried adding the number, and since then I'm getting blocked over and over again with the following message:
"Try another verification method That verification method isn't working right now. Please try another method."
I tried adding my other number and yet it kept blocking me. I don't recall violating the terms and conditions. I remember adding my phone number as the security info which I removed later, but that should not stop me from adding the other number.
Please help me with the following.
Edit: The issue has been resolved now.
Other issues or features related to Microsoft Edge on Windows 10
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
The issue seems to be solved in this morning. Now I can add my phone number again. Thank you for support.
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
I am having the same problem since BEFORE Christmas. I redeemed a Sephora Gift Card back in July and now have over 61000 points to use on a gift card. I redeemed this thru the phone verification 6 digit code and Microsoft called me and I entered the 6 digits and was fine. Now I even try to ask them to send me an email and that doesn't even come over anymore. I need help fixing this? My current streak is 2218 days in a row which is about 6 years-I am 93 years old. Can somebody call me to fix this? Thanks!
The issue seems to be solved in this morning. Now I can add my phone number again. Thank you for support.
Hi, what did you exactly do? I'm experiencing this issue right now. Kindly help me. Thanks!
Yes there are others who experienced the same thing and it will be best to send a follow up to the rewards team with regards to this and again my apologies on this.