Other issues or features related to Microsoft Edge on Windows 10
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi.
I am using the latest stable version of Microsoft Edge (Version 116.0.1938.62 (Official build) (64-bit)).
I want to hide/remove the edge sidebar. It doesn't work in Edge Workspace.
I have been facing the error for the last 1 month. I have only encountered the problem in the workspace. When Microsoft Edge launched the Edge Workspace feature, this option worked well. But now, I can't remove or hide the sidebar in the workspace.
Other issues or features related to Microsoft Edge on Windows 10
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
try edge://flags/#edge-workspaces-skype-entry-point and choose one of the options "Enabled" or "Enabled Hub chat icon" this adds one icon to the browser toolbar but removes the sidebar. It works for me on Stable and Dev versions
After this issue happening again, this fixed it for me. "Enabled Hub chat icon" is a bit less intrusive.
The old solution in which you needed to delete the workspace etc doesn't work anymore.
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
this last update doesn't give us an option to disable the sidebar - HOW DO I GET RID OF IT?????? there are only options to customize.
using shortcut keys fixed it for me. ctrl+shift+/
In workspaces or just regular Edge? Cos I just tried it on an Edge Workspace window and it definitely isn't working for me.