Other issues or features related to Microsoft Edge on Windows 10
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi.
I am using the latest stable version of Microsoft Edge (Version 116.0.1938.62 (Official build) (64-bit)).
I want to hide/remove the edge sidebar. It doesn't work in Edge Workspace.
I have been facing the error for the last 1 month. I have only encountered the problem in the workspace. When Microsoft Edge launched the Edge Workspace feature, this option worked well. But now, I can't remove or hide the sidebar in the workspace.
Other issues or features related to Microsoft Edge on Windows 10
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
try edge://flags/#edge-workspaces-skype-entry-point and choose one of the options "Enabled" or "Enabled Hub chat icon" this adds one icon to the browser toolbar but removes the sidebar. It works for me on Stable and Dev versions
After this issue happening again, this fixed it for me. "Enabled Hub chat icon" is a bit less intrusive.
The old solution in which you needed to delete the workspace etc doesn't work anymore.
Issue has been fixed for me on new workspaces. Disable Skype flag and create new workspace.
I am having the same issue with my Sidebar on workspaces as everyone else. This issue is not present on a "non-workspace" window. It appears this issue started after an update to Edge. I'm currently running Version 117.0.2045.31 (Official build) (64-bit).
Same issue, screen space is being wasted. Not able to disable the sidebar in workspace. Please look into it and fix in new update.
Same here, stays on no matter what. I can see that clicking the hide/show button within the sidebar does toggle the option in settings, but has no effect on the sidebar.
Only seems to affect workspaces on a personal account where the feature is still considered in preview. I was not having the issue previously when using the flag to enable workspaces.