Other issues or features related to Microsoft Edge on Windows 10
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi.
I am using the latest stable version of Microsoft Edge (Version 116.0.1938.62 (Official build) (64-bit)).
I want to hide/remove the edge sidebar. It doesn't work in Edge Workspace.
I have been facing the error for the last 1 month. I have only encountered the problem in the workspace. When Microsoft Edge launched the Edge Workspace feature, this option worked well. But now, I can't remove or hide the sidebar in the workspace.
Other issues or features related to Microsoft Edge on Windows 10
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
try edge://flags/#edge-workspaces-skype-entry-point and choose one of the options "Enabled" or "Enabled Hub chat icon" this adds one icon to the browser toolbar but removes the sidebar. It works for me on Stable and Dev versions
After this issue happening again, this fixed it for me. "Enabled Hub chat icon" is a bit less intrusive.
The old solution in which you needed to delete the workspace etc doesn't work anymore.
In workspaces or just regular Edge? Cos I just tried it on an Edge Workspace window and it definitely isn't working for me.
This bug is still present. Hope they manage to fix it.
This solution fixed the problem for me. It adds skype icon to the toolbar and hides the side bar. Works like a charm
I also have the same problem. I already toggle off the "always show side bar" then restarted the browser, upon opening it has already been removed but the moment you switch to a workspace you created it shows again.