Other issues or features related to Microsoft Edge on macOS
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I get a new tab everytime I click on a link, which is a pain as closing the link is not working well.
Other issues or features related to Microsoft Edge on macOS
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hi I've found how to solve this issue
the problem is from Bing (the search engine) not Edge (Browser)
I get a new tab everytime I click on a link, which is a pain as closing the link is not working well.
بىلارؤ
It is search engine problem. Try this to fix it
Open links from news results in a new tab or window
I tried that and it does not work.
thank you sooo much your post help me and many peoples i get irritated every time may god bless u :)