Other issues or features related to Microsoft Edge on macOS
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I get a new tab everytime I click on a link, which is a pain as closing the link is not working well.
Other issues or features related to Microsoft Edge on macOS
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hi I've found how to solve this issue
the problem is from Bing (the search engine) not Edge (Browser)
There is no option in "Pop-ups and redirects" that says, "Open sites in new tabs after I click on a link."
Yes, this worked when you're doing a search and clicking a link, and links on the Favorites Toolbar. However, when clicking news links on the start-up page or from Collections, they still open on new tabs.
"pop-ups and redirects" appears but there's no option that says "Open sites in new tabs after I click on a link." so this didn't help
Yay! finally!