Other issues or features related to Microsoft Edge on macOS
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I get a new tab everytime I click on a link, which is a pain as closing the link is not working well.
Other issues or features related to Microsoft Edge on macOS
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hi I've found how to solve this issue
the problem is from Bing (the search engine) not Edge (Browser)
These steps did not work for me. Still the same problem. Another issue: following two checkboxes gets turned on again after you close and re-open the browser.
Open links from search results in a new tab or window Open links from news results in a new tab or window
I do not have this option to select and this browser is driving me nuts with all these new tabs
This only works for me as long as i have the browser open. If i close and reopen the browser the settings are undone.
thank you sooo much your post help me and many peoples i get irritated every time may god bless u :)