Microsoft Edge small "m" keyboard issue

Anonymous
2024-03-01T17:12:07+00:00

My small "m" key does not work in Edge on certain sites. All other small and large keys work including the large M. I checked my other computer running Win 11 and same thing. It seems an Edge problem. Is there a fix that you know of?

Microsoft Edge | Other | Windows 10

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-04-12T16:38:57+00:00

    bruh, I am having the same problem and I am a leftist. it's not a culture war issue, microsoft made their browser bad. It's a common pattern with them.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-04-12T19:52:08+00:00

    Mine stopped working during the eclipse! And I'm a radical leftist! I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but I think the moon had something to do with it, because moon starts with ..... 'm'.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-04-12T22:34:51+00:00

    It's not a browser issue. I had the same problem commenting on an msn.com video when I looked at it using Firefox. There's something in the text editor for comments that has that problem, so updating the Edge browser might not make any difference. (BTW, I am using Edge right now and no "m" problem here. It's just been when commenting on a video.)

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-04-13T08:13:58+00:00

    Can we please keep in on topic?

    A more likely theory is that the "m" key is assigned to some other command while you are in the comment section and is not being unassigned when you are typing. The m key might be assigned to something mundane like "stopping the video that is playing" or "turning on the liberal mind control device built in to edge."

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-04-13T14:35:06+00:00

    NO, Terra... Here is the problem. If you're on MSN.com and you click on a story, and the page you are sent to upon clicking has many other stories and videos on it. Click on the comment section of the story. That page opens another black colored page. ONLY ON THESE PAGES the small, "m" will NOT work. Go to this URL and try it. Please let me know if you or others encounter the same problem... Here's the page. Watch baby seals cuddle after they’re freed from a net (msn.com)

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments