Microsoft Edge small "m" keyboard issue

Anonymous
2024-03-01T17:12:07+00:00

My small "m" key does not work in Edge on certain sites. All other small and large keys work including the large M. I checked my other computer running Win 11 and same thing. It seems an Edge problem. Is there a fix that you know of?

Microsoft Edge | Other | Windows 10

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-04-12T06:02:15+00:00

    The "M" is in the middle of Trump's name, so when I have had to type it as "TruMp," spell check fixes it. That's a pretty lame form a censorship if you ask me.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-04-12T13:42:29+00:00

    My point it that it is still very annoying. And you would not believe how much censorship conservatives get from Microsoft Whether this "lame" censorship or censoring just about everything we type. I see comments from the left that is allowed, and their comments are way worse than mine. Yet, mine constantly get denied.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-04-12T14:09:51+00:00

    Hey J, you wouldn't believe the censorship I get from Microsoft, and I'm a liberal. The "m" doesn't work. It's a software issue, not a political issue.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-04-12T14:16:16+00:00

    J., another thing, sometimes it's how you word your comment. Instead of, "you", use "ewe". Or make the word sound like the word you're trying to get across. As an example, "I think most conservatives are Dih'-keds, but that's just my opinion." If you disguise the word, SOMETIMES you can fool the censors.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-04-12T14:18:45+00:00

    Liberal policies are destroying the country, but whatever floats your boat.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments