Microsoft Edge small "m" keyboard issue

Anonymous
2024-03-01T17:12:07+00:00

My small "m" key does not work in Edge on certain sites. All other small and large keys work including the large M. I checked my other computer running Win 11 and same thing. It seems an Edge problem. Is there a fix that you know of?

Microsoft Edge | Other | Windows 10

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-03-23T14:47:48+00:00

    Did it and the problem is still there. Based on the amount of problems I have seen in the video comments I suggest this is an edge problem, not an individual problem.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  3. Anonymous
    2024-03-30T17:01:16+00:00

    Same problem. lower case M does not work when commenting on MSNBC while using edge. Will no longer use Microsoft Edge as my browser. Smells like censorship to me. No place in modern society.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-03-30T17:39:22+00:00

    More like incompetence

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-04-02T04:56:21+00:00

    This happens to me in 'comments' for videos on edge that I usually browse from the main page for news. I just noticed now that the capital M works. I had to type it out elsewhere before and paste it in.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments