Other issues or features related to Microsoft Edge on Windows 10
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
My small "m" key does not work in Edge on certain sites. All other small and large keys work including the large M. I checked my other computer running Win 11 and same thing. It seems an Edge problem. Is there a fix that you know of?
Other issues or features related to Microsoft Edge on Windows 10
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I have a hard time picturing how this could be unintentional as a bug
Funny thing is it only does it on certain sites. If you see multi stories on a page and you click on one of the stories to respond, a dark window opens up. It always happens when you type white letters on a black background on the dark pages.
Exactly my problem
It's worse than that because it's not an Edge problem. I took an MSN video where I was having problems with the small "m" key in the comments and pasted the link into Firefox. The small "m" doesn't work there! There's something about the text editor for these video pages that is not allowing the small "m" to work the way it works...well, the way it's been working right here in this comment, obviously! Get the troubleshooters onto it.
Ridiculous that we are supposed to accept this explanation for a broken system. I do not agree with the excuse that is is not fixable, it should be non existent.