Other issues or features related to Microsoft Edge on Windows 10
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
My small "m" key does not work in Edge on certain sites. All other small and large keys work including the large M. I checked my other computer running Win 11 and same thing. It seems an Edge problem. Is there a fix that you know of?
Other issues or features related to Microsoft Edge on Windows 10
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
On one of the updates. I now notice it is happening to a lot of people. BUT it is only when you go to a video on microsoft edge and post a comment. I notice, and hopefully the Microsoft techs will notice, that it is occurring to a lot of people posting comments, NOT JUST ME.
It is still a problem. Furthermore, it is rampant. If you check most of the comments, if not all the comments, you will see a lot of capital M in place of small m
I have the same exact problem. Happens on the dark pages if I want to post a comment. I need to use a Capped M to make it work. If I wrote a sentence with M's, it would look like this: y eories when I was a kid eant a lot to e. My eories as a kid meant a lot to me. So, you have to type it like this: My MeMories as a kid, Meant a lot to Me. But if spellcheck is highlighted, and you click on it, you will get the small m's back... But only some words are fixable. There is definitely an issue here.
Hello
Microsoft attaches great importance to user experience, you can submit your ideas and suggestions through the Feedback Hub, and the development team will regularly review submissions for ideas or fixes.
Please share the feedback link here after submitting as it will allow others on the forum to vote for your submission, including me. More votes will lead to more visibility and higher priority to the development team.
We look forward to hearing back from you.
Best Regards
Patch - MSFT | Microsoft Community Support Specialist
then why is this page here at all if we need to go somewhere else to report an issue with a Microsoft browser? Waste of time even posting...I don't need Edge browser, as there are plenty of others: that work!