Other issues or features related to Microsoft Edge on Windows 10
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
My small "m" key does not work in Edge on certain sites. All other small and large keys work including the large M. I checked my other computer running Win 11 and same thing. It seems an Edge problem. Is there a fix that you know of?
Other issues or features related to Microsoft Edge on Windows 10
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
This was my speculation as well and is how I came across the 'feature'. It applies across all videos that I tested on, regardless of channel be it CNN NBC or Fox. In one of my comments, I added a link to a 'benign' video - something about Olympics - and was the sole commenter for this test. At any rate, I encourage anyone willing to pick out any video that originated from the Microsoft Start page and give it a try.
They are using AI to filter comments on those websites, like articles, so it's going to be slow until the algorithm speeds up. It's not the browser; it's the platform because Chrome and Firefox are slow on those websites and regular speed everywhere else. Well, that's my two cents.
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more