Microsoft Edge small "m" keyboard issue

Anonymous
2024-03-01T17:12:07+00:00

My small "m" key does not work in Edge on certain sites. All other small and large keys work including the large M. I checked my other computer running Win 11 and same thing. It seems an Edge problem. Is there a fix that you know of?

Microsoft Edge | Other | Windows 10

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-03-30T17:01:16+00:00

    Same problem. lower case M does not work when commenting on MSNBC while using edge. Will no longer use Microsoft Edge as my browser. Smells like censorship to me. No place in modern society.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  3. Anonymous
    2024-03-23T14:47:48+00:00

    Did it and the problem is still there. Based on the amount of problems I have seen in the video comments I suggest this is an edge problem, not an individual problem.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-03-23T11:49:20+00:00

    Ridiculous that we are supposed to accept this explanation for a broken system. I do not agree with the excuse that is is not fixable, it should be non existent.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-03-22T14:25:31+00:00

    It's worse than that because it's not an Edge problem. I took an MSN video where I was having problems with the small "m" key in the comments and pasted the link into Firefox. The small "m" doesn't work there! There's something about the text editor for these video pages that is not allowing the small "m" to work the way it works...well, the way it's been working right here in this comment, obviously! Get the troubleshooters onto it.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments