Microsoft Edge small "m" keyboard issue

Anonymous
2024-03-01T17:12:07+00:00

My small "m" key does not work in Edge on certain sites. All other small and large keys work including the large M. I checked my other computer running Win 11 and same thing. It seems an Edge problem. Is there a fix that you know of?

Microsoft Edge | Other | Windows 10

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-04-12T22:34:51+00:00

    It's not a browser issue. I had the same problem commenting on an msn.com video when I looked at it using Firefox. There's something in the text editor for comments that has that problem, so updating the Edge browser might not make any difference. (BTW, I am using Edge right now and no "m" problem here. It's just been when commenting on a video.)

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-04-12T19:52:08+00:00

    Mine stopped working during the eclipse! And I'm a radical leftist! I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but I think the moon had something to do with it, because moon starts with ..... 'm'.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-04-12T16:38:57+00:00

    bruh, I am having the same problem and I am a leftist. it's not a culture war issue, microsoft made their browser bad. It's a common pattern with them.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-04-12T14:18:45+00:00

    Liberal policies are destroying the country, but whatever floats your boat.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-04-12T14:16:16+00:00

    J., another thing, sometimes it's how you word your comment. Instead of, "you", use "ewe". Or make the word sound like the word you're trying to get across. As an example, "I think most conservatives are Dih'-keds, but that's just my opinion." If you disguise the word, SOMETIMES you can fool the censors.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments