Other issues or features related to Microsoft Edge on Windows 10
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Why does Copilot keep telling me "it looks like I've been signed out? I'm signed in to my personal Microsoft account, using a fully updated Windows 10 Pro desktop, using updated Edge or Chrome browsers. I have a Copilot Pro subscription and yet I am unable to ask it a question without it telling me it looks like I've been signed out--very frustrating. I will cancel my subscription if I can't use the product. I've also cleared the browser caches.
Other issues or features related to Microsoft Edge on Windows 10
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
For me, I found the fix: I had a VPN turned on, and I forgot that. So I turned the VPN off and suddenly everything worked again. Sharing in the small chance this works for you too
Thanks for posting this. Copilot was doing the same to me with my VPN on. I turned off VPN and Copilot works again.
<removed CoC> I USE A VPN TO PROTECT ME ONLINE AND FORCING PEOPLE TO TURN OFF THEIR VPN TO USE YOUR SERVICE IS JUST INSANE!!!!!
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
I am not using a VPN and I still get signed out.
Actually, you are completely off your meds. Copilot and Edge are a Microsoft product just like Office. So of course, They need some form of tracking to see who and how it is used. It has absolutely nothing to do with privacy. Don't log in if you don't want to. They both still work fine. Just linking your account helps Copilot and Edge save information for you to search easier. Stop being a Technophobia.
I do not want to sign into copilot every time