Other issues or features related to Microsoft Edge on Windows 10
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Why does Copilot keep telling me "it looks like I've been signed out? I'm signed in to my personal Microsoft account, using a fully updated Windows 10 Pro desktop, using updated Edge or Chrome browsers. I have a Copilot Pro subscription and yet I am unable to ask it a question without it telling me it looks like I've been signed out--very frustrating. I will cancel my subscription if I can't use the product. I've also cleared the browser caches.
Other issues or features related to Microsoft Edge on Windows 10
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
For me, I found the fix: I had a VPN turned on, and I forgot that. So I turned the VPN off and suddenly everything worked again. Sharing in the small chance this works for you too
Thanks for posting this. Copilot was doing the same to me with my VPN on. I turned off VPN and Copilot works again.
<removed CoC> I USE A VPN TO PROTECT ME ONLINE AND FORCING PEOPLE TO TURN OFF THEIR VPN TO USE YOUR SERVICE IS JUST INSANE!!!!!
Thanks for the information. I had the same problem. Turning off my VPN solved the problem. I too believe that Microsoft should fix this so that the added security that VPN provides should be available especially when we pay for it! Microsoft, please take notice.
I had the same issue and also turned off my VPN and copilot then worked; Microsoft this is nuts it should work with a VPN, I will not be using it if that is the case, my security is worth more to me than what copilot can give me if I cannot use a VPN>
.. this just worked for me . I disconnected pulled the plug on the house t mobile cell wifi unit . corrected on surface and phone. I had made an once week hard reset like above . been three weekish . last two days been dealing w sign in loop on copilot . i slacked off .
Why does Copilot keep telling me "it looks like I've been signed out? I'm signed in to my personal Microsoft account, using a fully updated Windows 10 Pro desktop, using updated Edge or Chrome browsers. I have a Copilot Pro subscription and yet I am unable to ask it a question without it telling me it looks like I've been signed out--very frustrating. I will cancel my subscription if I can't use the product. I've also cleared the browser caches.
For me, I found the fix: I had a VPN turned on, and I forgot that. So I turned the VPN off and suddenly everything worked again. Sharing in the small chance this works for you too
Thanks for posting this. Copilot was doing the same to me with my VPN on. I turned off VPN and Copilot works again.
MICROSOFT - STOP DOING CRAZY **** LIKE THIS! I USE A VPN TO PROTECT ME ONLINE AND FORCING PEOPLE TO TURN OFF THEIR VPN TO USE YOUR SERVICE IS JUST INSANE!!!!!
i just found this as well. What good are VPN's in 2024 now, since almost all major sites are blocking them?