Troubleshooting website display or functionality issues in Edge on macOS
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Using Bing, and not the app (just to read an article?), on my 5G phone when I AM ALREADY SIGNED IN TO OUTLOOK/MSN,
I usually cannot get the Comment to post.
On a Library PC, heavy firewall, (using Firefox because Chrome crashes a lot) I can Post!
MSN: fix this anomaly, conundrum, glitch, obstacle.
All the little tech fixes make little sense nor are worth the effort, because once in a blue moon my phone comments will post for a while. Thought it was because I toggled between two signed-in accounts. Not!
Outlook is constantly requiring that I re-sign in on my phone, likely because on a public PC, I don't want to "stay signed in?". What a turkey of a tech company!!
Troubleshooting website display or functionality issues in Edge on macOS
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Would you please allow me some time, some space to get to this?
So, the problem fixed itself but now has returned after about a month.
Repeated attempts to Post with at least two signed-in Outlook accounts FAIL.
Sad! because I do not want to "continue reading in the app". I just Don't!
I get my info where it is straightforward and uncluttered by mindless tech geeks.
Further, on a Library PC with Firewalls and daily shutdown,
I cannot Post a Comment even though signed in.
Microsoft bothers me with windows that ask me to open an app, or other tech widgets.
I "must be signed in to Edge", but the drop-down never appears.
WYSIWYG is an urban MYTH!
Hi,
We have noticed that you have not replied to our last response. We would like to know if the issue you have raised to us is still on-going. If yes, please reply to the thread so we can continue troubleshooting your concern.
Best Regards,
JK
Microsoft Community
Moderator
Good morning,
Welcome to Microsoft Community, we are here to help
Thank you for bringing this to our attention, I understand that you need assistance with your device. Based on the information that you have provided, it may be caused by an issue with your browser. Please follow these steps below:
Browser-Specific Fixes
Advanced Fixes
I hope this helps,
Best regards
JK
Microsoft Community
Moderator