Copilot - Does not work - Answer the same sentence all the time

Anonymous
2025-02-06T10:26:43+00:00

Hello,

When I want to work with Copilot, it replies “Sorry, I wasn't able to respond to that. Is there something else I can help with?” over and over again.

It's not possible to get any help or answers to my requests.

Do you know how I can solve the problem?

Thank you for your help!

Microsoft Edge | Other | Windows 10

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2025-02-07T17:16:34+00:00

    I have the same issue. Everything worked fine yesterday. Today no matter what I put in, I get "Sorry, I wasn't able to respond to that. Is there something else I can help with?"

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-02-07T17:22:43+00:00

    I have the same issue as well, with Work/Web. I've sent feedback yesterday and today with no update.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-02-07T17:52:35+00:00

    I have the same issue. Everything worked fine yesterday. Today no matter what I put in, I get "Sorry, I wasn't able to respond to that. Is there something else I can help with?"

    Hope someone from the Microsoft can help us to resolve this major issue.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-02-07T18:01:40+00:00

    I have the same issue, copilot not working since yesterday.
    I get the "Sorry, I wasn't able to respond to that. Is there something else I can help with?" response. And
    it doesn't work using private window as well because I use my organisational account.
    Please advise.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2025-02-07T18:12:09+00:00

    I have the same issue, copilot not working since yesterday.
    I get the "Sorry, I wasn't able to respond to that. Is there something else I can help with?" response. And
    it doesn't work using private window as well because I use my organisational account.
    Please advise.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments