Other issues or features related to Microsoft Edge on Windows 10
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hello,
When I want to work with Copilot, it replies “Sorry, I wasn't able to respond to that. Is there something else I can help with?” over and over again.
It's not possible to get any help or answers to my requests.
Do you know how I can solve the problem?
Thank you for your help!
Other issues or features related to Microsoft Edge on Windows 10
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hi everyone.
I'm in South Africa and suddenly I cant use Co-pilot.
I have a work and web tab and i just get the same message when I try and run any Query on Co-pilot.
Sorry, I wasn't able to respond to that. Is there something else I can help with?
I've been using co-pilot at work daily and I'm now stuffed.
Please can this be fixes ASAP Microsoft?
Thank you.
Regards,
Also seeing the same issue, as are many other users on my Tenant.
I can use it in private mode but as soon as I log in with my work account, it doesn't work anymore regardless of the mode.
CoPilot response this morning: :)
Copilot
Yes, there were some issues reported with Copilot yesterday afternoon. Many users experienced problems such as receiving repetitive error messages and difficulties accessing certain features^1^^2^. It seems that using a private or incognito window helped some users temporarily resolve the issue^2^.
Yes,I encoutered this issue since today.