Other issues or features related to Microsoft Edge on Windows 10
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hello,
When I want to work with Copilot, it replies “Sorry, I wasn't able to respond to that. Is there something else I can help with?” over and over again.
It's not possible to get any help or answers to my requests.
Do you know how I can solve the problem?
Thank you for your help!
Other issues or features related to Microsoft Edge on Windows 10
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Exactly my experience today (signing in with a Work Account).
There are the Work / Web tabs. I notice a pattern, every time Microsoft tries to add "features" to Copilot, something breaks.
Whatever happened to their QA teams, they failed recently too, when html code (or any code with angle brackets) failed to paste on the input field.
QA team is probably busy on their cell phones scrolling up and down, I'm over it.
I have the same issue, which has been occurring only from today, and like others I have only seen the Work and Web tabs today. I have the same functionality in InPrivate windows, and the same result. Copilot is entirely unusable all day.
Prior users, how did you get the Work and Web tabs to go away so you could resolve the issue?
Here is my theory...
I believe that somehow my account got marked as having the Copilot paid license, but I do not. I am logging in with my work account which I have an Office/Microsoft 365 license, but not the $30 month Copilot license.
When it loads the page with the Work and Web tabs, it will not respond with anything but "Sorry, I wasn't able to respond to that. Is there something else I can help with?".
When I can get it to load the page where there are not separate tabs, it works without issue. I cannot see a pattern or replicate when that happens consistently (no unique URL or anything). Sometimes I guess I just get lucky because it is not consistent for me when using the Incognito or Private modes. Although, I have better luck getting it to work in Chrome than Edge.
I am curious if others see the same thing.
Hello !
Thanks for you help !
As Andy Knight1 explained, it does work with private window but it is not very convenient.
The biggest change I've seen is that now I have access to the "work" part. It seems to me that yesterday I didn't have access to this insert.
I'm also having the same issue, it was working yesterday though.
This is using the Microspoft 365 Copilot app on Windows 11.
The same issue if I select Work or Web.
Rebooted,
Cleared Edge browser cache but same issue.
If I open edge in a a private window it does work though.