Copilot - Does not work - Answer the same sentence all the time

Anonymous
2025-02-06T10:26:43+00:00

Hello,

When I want to work with Copilot, it replies “Sorry, I wasn't able to respond to that. Is there something else I can help with?” over and over again.

It's not possible to get any help or answers to my requests.

Do you know how I can solve the problem?

Thank you for your help!

Microsoft Edge | Other | Windows 10

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2025-02-07T07:12:54+00:00

    Hi everyone.

    I'm in South Africa and suddenly I cant use Co-pilot.

    I have a work and web tab and i just get the same message when I try and run any Query on Co-pilot.

    Sorry, I wasn't able to respond to that. Is there something else I can help with?

    I've been using co-pilot at work daily and I'm now stuffed.

    Please can this be fixes ASAP Microsoft?

    Thank you.

    Regards,

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-02-07T04:18:53+00:00

    The same thing is happening to me. It would be really nice if someone from Microsoft would read these posts and fix the issue.

    It was working fine earlier this evening.

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-02-07T03:30:08+00:00

    I am having the same issue, inprivate does work, until I sign in, the buisness both "web" and "work" are getting this issue however.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-02-07T03:19:04+00:00

    Hey all,

    I came here to say the same thing! I am glad that i'm not alone.

    I've tried:

    • Clearing cache, cookies and history
    • Multiple Browsers
    • Incognito
    • Signing in / out of all platforms, and IDP's
    • Restarting my machine
    • Enabling 3rd party cookies

    Regardless of any browser, or method, whether in "work" or web" No matter what the prompt - i've checked every hour and get this result:

    Sorry, I wasn't able to respond to that. Is there something else I can help with?

    Was this answer helpful?

    7 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2025-02-07T01:59:17+00:00

    I too faced the same issue today and I tried all the suggestions mentioned in this thread but nothing worked.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments