Copilot - Does not work - Answer the same sentence all the time

Anonymous
2025-02-06T10:26:43+00:00

Hello,

When I want to work with Copilot, it replies “Sorry, I wasn't able to respond to that. Is there something else I can help with?” over and over again.

It's not possible to get any help or answers to my requests.

Do you know how I can solve the problem?

Thank you for your help!

Microsoft Edge | Other | Windows 10

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2025-02-07T10:17:51+00:00

    I have the same issue that the Copilot stopped responding. Even now, I cannot load the Copilot window as well.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-02-07T09:52:00+00:00

    Yes,I encoutered this issue since today.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-02-07T09:45:50+00:00

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-02-07T09:31:13+00:00

    I can use it in private mode but as soon as I log in with my work account, it doesn't work anymore regardless of the mode.

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2025-02-07T07:24:44+00:00

    Also seeing the same issue, as are many other users on my Tenant.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments