Other issues or features related to Microsoft Edge on Windows 10
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hello,
When I want to work with Copilot, it replies “Sorry, I wasn't able to respond to that. Is there something else I can help with?” over and over again.
It's not possible to get any help or answers to my requests.
Do you know how I can solve the problem?
Thank you for your help!
Other issues or features related to Microsoft Edge on Windows 10
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Same issue but found a workaround for now.
The Copilot sidebar when clicking the icon in the top right corner of my edge browser seems to be working. Stops working again after pressing the button to open the chat in a new window tho.
Greetings
Michael
Same here - some of our users are affected and some aren't - we don't have any specific CoPilot licencing
i am also getting the same issue. this is twice in the one week that Copilot has gone down! definately going back to Chat GPT now!
Same here, copilot not working anymore since yesterday ☹. But it does work in a private window (see here how to browse InPrivate: Browse InPrivate in Microsoft Edge - Microsoft Support)
Same issue from Italy!