Copilot - Does not work - Answer the same sentence all the time

Anonymous
2025-02-06T10:26:43+00:00

Hello,

When I want to work with Copilot, it replies “Sorry, I wasn't able to respond to that. Is there something else I can help with?” over and over again.

It's not possible to get any help or answers to my requests.

Do you know how I can solve the problem?

Thank you for your help!

Microsoft Edge | Other | Windows 10

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2025-02-07T15:52:41+00:00

    Same issue. Worked fine yesterday. Issue is as of 02/07/2025

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-02-07T15:40:34+00:00

    Good morning!

    I appear to be having the same issue even still this morning. It was suggested to try it in incognito mode which I did, and it seemed to work! So far so good!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-02-07T15:03:14+00:00

    Same here. Glad im not the only one

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-02-07T14:31:42+00:00

    I am facing same issue. !

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2025-02-07T14:01:13+00:00

    Here to say me too. Same issue as everyone above.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments