Other issues or features related to Microsoft Edge on Windows 10
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hello,
When I want to work with Copilot, it replies “Sorry, I wasn't able to respond to that. Is there something else I can help with?” over and over again.
It's not possible to get any help or answers to my requests.
Do you know how I can solve the problem?
Thank you for your help!
Other issues or features related to Microsoft Edge on Windows 10
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hi Nicolas,
I'm Sumit, here to answer your query at the Microsoft Community.
Apologies for any inconvenience you are experiencing. I am happy to help you today.
This is the second case I am seeing with a similar issue.
Please press CTRL+SHIFT+ESC to open a private Window.
Does the Copilot work in the Private Window?
I look forward to your response and am eager to collaborate until we find a solution.