Copilot - Does not work - Answer the same sentence all the time

Anonymous
2025-02-06T10:26:43+00:00

Hello,

When I want to work with Copilot, it replies “Sorry, I wasn't able to respond to that. Is there something else I can help with?” over and over again.

It's not possible to get any help or answers to my requests.

Do you know how I can solve the problem?

Thank you for your help!

Microsoft Edge | Other | Windows 10

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2025-02-07T17:22:43+00:00

    I have the same issue as well, with Work/Web. I've sent feedback yesterday and today with no update.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-02-07T17:16:34+00:00

    I have the same issue. Everything worked fine yesterday. Today no matter what I put in, I get "Sorry, I wasn't able to respond to that. Is there something else I can help with?"

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-02-07T16:26:36+00:00

    Same issue. Its just not working at all.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-02-07T16:24:42+00:00

    How do I open a private window to see if Copilot works? I am encountering this same error message, Sorry, I wasn't able to respond to that. Is there something else I can help with?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2025-02-07T16:00:06+00:00

    Same issue and doesn't work in private window either.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments