Other issues or features related to Microsoft Edge on Windows 10
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hello,
When I want to work with Copilot, it replies “Sorry, I wasn't able to respond to that. Is there something else I can help with?” over and over again.
It's not possible to get any help or answers to my requests.
Do you know how I can solve the problem?
Thank you for your help!
Other issues or features related to Microsoft Edge on Windows 10
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Same here - some of our users are affected and some aren't - we don't have any specific CoPilot licencing
Same here, copilot not working anymore since yesterday ☹. But it does work in a private window (see here how to browse InPrivate: Browse InPrivate in Microsoft Edge - Microsoft Support)
Same issue from Italy!
I have the same issue that the Copilot stopped responding. Even now, I cannot load the Copilot window as well.
Yes,I encoutered this issue since today.