How to share Favourites between WorkSpaces in Edge browser?

Anonymous
2023-08-30T10:36:58+00:00

I am starting my migration journey from Chrome to Edge. One thing that caught my eye is workspace. Now I have many bookmarks that I want to open in WorkSpace which is not possible. I can not even copy paste bookmarks or import it in WorkSpace.

Is there a way to easily copy/sync or something Favourites from my account to Workspace?

Microsoft Edge | Profile, sync, and sign in | Android

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-07-27T22:50:07+00:00

    What do you mean?

    1 - You can drop and sync the others with the current one.

    2 - It is what I said, there should be an workspace option to sync or not sync

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-07-28T14:33:42+00:00

    First of all I was replying to FionaT18 post, not yours, read again my answer there.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-07-29T22:07:43+00:00

    Thank you for your response!!! That is probably the best work around I could have asked for. I will try this for a while and see if this answers all my needs.

    It's only slightly inconvenient since it's 1 more click compared to having it right away visible in the bookmarks bar, but maybe I can put my less frequent bookmarks there.

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-09-10T06:54:23+00:00

    any solution for this issue yet?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-09-26T21:04:27+00:00

    Not that I am aware of no =(

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments