How to share Favourites between WorkSpaces in Edge browser?

Anonymous
2023-08-30T10:36:58+00:00

I am starting my migration journey from Chrome to Edge. One thing that caught my eye is workspace. Now I have many bookmarks that I want to open in WorkSpace which is not possible. I can not even copy paste bookmarks or import it in WorkSpace.

Is there a way to easily copy/sync or something Favourites from my account to Workspace?

Microsoft Edge | Profile, sync, and sign in | Android

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-03-21T07:15:46+00:00

    i would prefer to have a space specific home page .. that makes sense favorites is pretty hard to keep in sync over 7 spaces

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-04-15T18:51:16+00:00

    I think you may have misunderstood either the question or the functionality of favorites available within Workspaces. Currently, there is no option to sync your main Favorites bar to Workspaces. I would highly suggest everyone looking for this option to send feedback to Microsoft asking for the feature. If you don't know how to send feedback, here is how you do it:

    1. Click on the three dots in the upper right corner of Edge
    2. Select "Help and Feedback"
    3. Choose "Send Feedback"

    I know this is not the answer we've all been looking for but if enough people send feedback, hopefully Microsoft will listen. I have read that the devs know this feature has been asked for by quite a few so let's keep pressing them for an update!

    Was this answer helpful?

    7 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-05-02T05:45:31+00:00

    May 2024 - Still the same issue.

    Bookmarks move away from my default "workspace" when i add them in a shared workspace.

    What a bummer :/

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-05-09T19:26:25+00:00

    Thank you for sharing this workaround. I was clueless and Microsoft did not make it easy to even figure out a work around. I tried exporting from the original and then to import it in the workspace. That cannot work as there is no option to export from file.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-05-22T07:45:10+00:00

    You can copy Favorites/Folders from the original/main Favorites Bar and paste on the intended workspace Favorites Bar. The is no copy in the favorites side panel or the page, just the bar.

    Hope this helps.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments